Viewing posts categorised under: Featured Opportunity
Health & Wellness | Executive Position | LeaderWe are seeking a Full time Senior Medical Director for our state-of-the-art Health & Wellness Center located near Orlando, Florida. The qualified candidate needs to have recent/ current medical Leader experience either in a hospital setting (such as Chief of Staff) or medical leader of a large Family Practice. Our client is considering those Board Certified in Family Medicine. It is a plus if you have a Corporate Wellness background. While the position is predominantly administrative, there will be one day a week you will see patients, thus allowing you to keep up your clinical skills. You will see about 10-15 patients in a day. 40 hour work week. Patient population is 2 years and up. You will work collaboratively with the entire healthcare team to provide the highest quality primary and preventive care as well as acute and chronic care. This position is responsible for the medical leadership, clinical oversight and patient care for the health center. The health center allows you to work in a patient-centric environment utilizing best practices both clinically and technologically. This modern facility is equipped with a full-service pharmacy as well as lab and x-ray services. This Wellness Center is open every day of the week (Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 9am-5pm). This position is required to work Monday-Friday with weekend and holiday rotations. COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS: Competitive six figure salary plus company yearly performance bonus, plus extensive benefits package including $ 2,500 CME plus 5 travel days, and malpractice with tail coverage paid. PTO vacation plus 10 paid holidays. Generous 401K plan with employer match (up to 6% at .50 to the $1)
Ready to Accelerate Your Career? Go HERE to send us your CV now!
Move Your Career ForwardOne of the most respected health plans in Texas is adding a new Chief Financial Officer to its Executive Team. This challenging position will be involved in the financial operations of the plan's Commercial, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and Individual Health service lines. Based in Austin, the CFO will have full responsibility of financial operations and oversight of an organization with over $500m in revenue. The CFO also serves on the Board's Finance and Audit Committee. This is not staff position, it is part of the executive team that sets and drives the organization's strategic vision and plan. The Chief Financial Officer will need to leverage their knowledge of Health Care Reform, corporate finance, insurance operations and billing, as well has financial reporting and insurance filings, and managing a growing finance department. The ideal CFO candidate will have a degree in Accounting or Finance, and an MBA or CPA, managed care experience and at least 10 years of health care financial leadership experience. The company wants someone who is an engaging leader, outgoing in their approach, and who can represent the company in social, charitable, and business events. The position is located in Austin, TX and the company offers a generous relocation package. Austin is a thriving metropolitan center for health care, technology, and government. It is host city for the annual South by Southwest festival. The city is known for its many year round cultural events, it boasts high quality private and public education facilities, and a temperate climate that enables year round outdoor activities. This is highly desired position and will not remain open much longer. If you want to be considered we urge you to apply today! GENEROUS relocation pkg and benefits !!! [wpdm_package id='5214']
Apply HERE to complete a short questionnaire!
Move Your Career ForwardThis Fortune 500 healthcare enterprise is embracing market expansion and product diversification. Working closely with the VP and the plan CEO, as Director you will lead activities of the provider contracting, network development and provider relations teams. Your ideas and insight will be instrumental in developing effective strategy for the WI market. Perform complex financial analyses to identify medical cost improvement opportunities and develop strategies to reach financial goals. Monitor performance, develop, and implement business solutions to address process and quality gaps, and communicate network strategy and planning. Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree, 7+ years of combined contracting, network development or provider relations experience. Previous experience in Medicaid or Medicare contracting and negotiating hospital, large physician groups and ancillary service agreements. Must have prior experience hiring and developing a high performance staff. Exp in the WI market is a plus but not required. License/Certification: Valid driver's license - ability to travel statewide. GENEROUS relocation pkg and benefits !!!
Apply HERE to complete a short questionnaire!
LEADING HEALTHCARE ENTERPRISE | NEW POSITIONLEADING HEALTHCARE ENTERPRISE is positioned for continued expansion and product diversification. This NEWLY CREATED opportunity will be specifically focused on federal and state legal and regulatory requirements as it relates to Medicare compliance and HPMS/CMS regulations. Advising management of the impact of CMS and Medicare regulatory issues is essential to this role. Experienced leader will oversee, administer, and implement the Medicare Compliance program, including HPMS communication. This role will provide the opportunity to fully utilize your ability to research and apply CMS, DOI, OIG, and HIPPA regulations to create processes and strategies. You will coordinate and document responses to CMS Request for Information/Response, and provide guidance to all departments regarding compliance issues and ensure implementation of new compliance requirements with respect to regulatory and contract language. Partner with various departments to ensure that state and/or federal regulatory requirements are communicated and met. Maintain and track laws and regulations, contract documentation, amendments, and various compliance measures. Ensure all Medicare products and services are being tested for compliance with program regulations, insurance regulations, and regulatory requirements for business entities. Develop policies, procedures, and process to comply with federal program regulations, and any applicable state regulations; ensure policies and procedures are updated according to CMS/contract requirements. Ideal Candidate will have Bachelor’s degree, 7+ years of compliance experience in a health care environment including 3+ years of Medicare experience. Experience with overseeing implementation of contract requirements and successful communication with federal and state regulatory agencies is preferred. Knowledge of Medicare and CMS regulations and software application tools is essential.
Interested? First step is a short questionnaire about how your skills, experience, and abilities match this position. Go HERE , complete the questionnaire and upload your resume now!
C-Suite Sales | Strong Support | 6 Figure IncentivesDownload the Job Description Our client provides outsourced physician services to over 200 hospital systems in 25 states. Focusing on anesthesiology, neonatology, emergency medicine and radiology they can provide customized solutions for almost any size organization. The firm has enjoyed over 50 years of growth and financial stability and now they are growing and expanding again. As a member of a small team of sales executives, the VP enjoys the ability to sell four robust platforms. Coupled with a nationally recognized name, the ability to work remotely from a home office, a robust and comprehensive corporate training and orientation plan, a lead generation team filling your pipeline, and significant base plus six figure incentives, this easily becomes a career defining opportunity. The VP works to develop the opportunities created by the lead generation team. He or she can also create their own opportunities. As they build their pipeline, they manage these potential clients through to the implementation phase. The VP must rely on their ability to manage complex sales gained from previous experience. The sales cycle is measured in several months, so persistent patience and a drive to move things forward are important for success in this role. Who succeeds here? Key ingredients to a rewarding career include:
- Experience with executive level sales
- Solid understanding of financial metrics and pro-formas
- An ability to 'project manage' the sale through the pipeline
- An ability to travel as needed, at times with a heavy schedule
- Lives in or near the Northeastern US
Leadership | Operations | ChallengeOne of our favorite health plan clients is growing again in TEXAS! An experienced leader will drive all aspects of the operations for assigned products and programs (TANF and CHIP) including P&L responsibility.
- Focusing on designated products, you will establish objectives, policies and procedures;
- facilitate operational oversight for product and program functions; identify opportunities for improving efficiency and cost reduction;
- oversee new system, product, and business implementations.
- You will represent the organization in relationships with key stakeholders related to your product.
High Growth CompanyExpanding health plan has diversified their product offering in the Florida market. Experienced clinician will collaborate with the Vice President of Medical Affairs in formulating and administering the pharmacy benefit for all programs. You will have oversight for organizational policies and procedures, pharmacy service quality, pharmacy utilization management and achievement of company goals for pharmacy and medical programs.
- Key liaison for the development and implementation of major contracts
- Resolve disputes, grievances and complaints involving pharmacy program issues.
- Participation in external accreditation initiatives as well as in relevant boards, task forces, committees, meetings and other activities will be expected.
- Manage relationships with key vendors
- Manage and analyze operating costs and participate in preparing the annual budget
- Review and analyze reports, records and directives
- Conduct statistical analysis of data
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Pharmacy
- 3+ years of clinical pharmacy care experience.
- 3+ years of recent contracting, quality improvement and management experience in a managed care environment.
- Registered Pharmacist with an unrestricted license in the state of employment with eligibility for pharmacy licensure elsewhere.
LEAD GENERATOR | HUNTER | AMBITIOUS
- Sell to national hospital systems and large physician groups
- 20+ year old company, backed by $4B global parent
- Base + Incentives = Six-figures
- NO Relocation, Virtual Position, Weekly Travel
- Prospecting, Lead Generation, Sales Hunter
- High Profile Position
- Download Job Description
Metro BostonGreat opportunity to join a fast growing health plan in the dynamic Massachusetts managed care market. This position provides both local and national insight into the health care arena as a subsidiary of a national healthcare enterprise. Opportunity to garner benchmarking strength and support from other national health plans. Skilled leader will manage a complete program of medical management with oversight for the functions of UM and case management.
- Monitor routine metrics to oversee team productivity.
- Collaborate with Director to manage budgets and forecast for strategic planning and key initiatives.
- Incorporate best practices into operations.
- Assure that Medical Services functions and responsibilities are coordinated with other operating departments of the Plan and Corporate.
- Participates in NCQA accreditation.
Metro BostonExperienced leader will oversee all activity within the contracting department of this expanding health plan. You will join a very talented team in an organization that provides extensive analytics support and team collaboration!
- Develop and implement a network development plan for an assigned region and set of providers and identify and initiate contact with potential providers.
- Negotiate contracts with hospitals, large medical groups, physicians, and ancillary providers utilizing model provider agreements. Lead negotiations, rate modeling, implementation and ongoing monitoring of assigned group of providers to maximize business relationships and opportunities.
- Oversee set-up and contract configuration to ensure accurate claims adjudication and facilitate the organization of provider focus groups.
- Evaluate and monitor providers’ performance standards and financial performance of contracts.
- Ensure compliance with national contracting standards, reimbursement standards, provider set-up rules, exception process and use of model contract language.
- Perform financial analyses to identify medical cost improvement opportunities and develop and execute contracting action plans to achieve results.