National health plan is looking for an experienced, managed care complex case manager director.
Responsible for defining and directing a complete Case Management Program in conjunction with corporate goals and objectives.
- Direct the overall operational leadership of case management functions and staff
- Perform and oversee needs analysis and planning
- Work with executive leadership to ensure targets are met for the annual operating plan/financial management
- Ensure compliance with Corporate, State and NCQA standards
- Develop and implement methods, policies and procedures to improve the departments efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in managed care and acute care settings with complex case management.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.