DIRECTOR OF FINANCE IN CHICAGO
We need a forward thinking leader with proven success in/Medicaid and/or Medicare. Strong career track- generous relocation and perks.
- Director will oversee, negotiate and handle activities of the business unit’s finance department and aid in creating and executing on organization financial policies and procedures.
- Monitor business processes and systems to assure integrity in information and systems
- Oversee preparation of accurate and timely financial reports
- Review, communicate, and present strategic plans, operating budgets and forecasts
- Establish targets and measures that are appropriate for the site and are directly linked to business unit and corporate objectives. Evaluate program effectiveness and ensure reporting accuracy
- Provide financial plan for performance variances, operating alternatives, program and investment initiatives, etc.
- Interpret financial reports for management team
- Serve as contact for the State, corporate and business unit functions regarding financial matters
- Monitor legislative and political developments affecting the business unit from a financial perspective.
- Coordinate political contribution activity, interact with lobbyists, attend political fundraisers, and ensure compliance with political contribution statutes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting, financial analysis or finance related experience.
- Previous management experience – hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- Experience in public accounting, operations, financial analysis, information systems and health care or insurance preferred.
- Forecasting and variance experience.