Application Delivery Manager (ADM)/Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6-9 months
Location: near Fairfield, CT
Work schedule: 35 hours per week
Compensation: $55 – $80/hr DOE
Our client is seeking an Application Delivery Manager (ADM)/Project Manager who will provide implementation guidance and management as they are transitioning off their HR and Payroll system to a new system that will provide the following functions for Payroll Processing, Benefits Administration, Billing and Finance, Applicant Tracking, Employee Onboarding, and various workflow automation processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage both the development of business processes supported by the system as well as the implementation of the system itself.
- Work with various business groups as well as staff from Technology Services, Finance and Accounting to ensure that specifications are properly defined.
- Interface between the client and vendor services to ensure that the proper modules are configured and implemented to support the defined business processes.
- Manage an implementation team consisting of employees from the various groups. Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the various functional areas.
- Manage and publish the implementation project plan and work breakdown schedule.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Several years’ experience in successful project management of medium to large ERP systems
- Working knowledge, implementation and support of human resource and accounting systems
- Capable of resolving and escalated issues arising from the system implementation that require coordination with other departments.