Behavioral Case Management (Social Worker)– Eau Claire, WI
As a team member in Integrated Case Management, you will be dealing with members identified as high danger to determine needs and objectives to accomplish empowerment and improved lifestyle for both behavioral and physical health problems. Assess members’ existing practical level and, in collaboration with the member, develop and monitor the Case Management Care Plan, monitor quality of care; assisting with discharge planning, participating in unique medical tasks and communicate with departmental and plan administrative staff to help with everyday operations of the Integrated Case Management functions. Work together with both medical and behavioral suppliers to make sure optimum take care of members.
- Work primarily telephonically with clients identified as high threat, for both behavioral and physical health concerns, and their suppliers to identify needs, set objectives and implement action steps towards achieving objectives. Empower patients to help them improve their quality of life and guarantee an integrated technique to resolve complicated issues. May be some chance to engage with members in the field or at point of care shipment.
- Understand and abide by NCQA guidelines and HEDIS measures.
- Adhere to established referral, pre-certification and permission policies, procedures and procedures by related Medical Management staff.
- Education/Experience: Master’s degree in behavioral health and an unlimited license as a LCSW, LMFT or LPC,, LMHC, or a PhD, PsyD or Registered Nurse.
( Must be certified).
- 3+ years of case and/or utilization management experience is needed (can be in a scientific setting or a managed care setting).
- Experience in psychiatric and medical healthcare settings. Working understanding of psychological health neighborhood resources.