Director of Operations
Job Title: Director of Operations
Employer: MMS Group
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 5-10 years
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
This position has complete P&L obligation and offers overall planning, direction and control to designated line of work to achieve operating and financial goals.
- Establish action strategies, critical indications, timetables, and efficiency steps to guarantee high quality services and prompt deliverables to all customers.
- Ensure that legal service standards and client expectations are satisfied. Continually evaluate concerns to identify if they are consistent with consumer( s) goals.
- Develop regional long-lasting and short-term operating and monetary objectives consisting of budgets and forecasts to ensure reliable operations and optimum success.
- Work with management team to develop and improve the functional structure consisting of job requirements, space analysis and training plans.
- Develop business processes and relationships that move away from standard approaches and set a new requirement for partnership on quality, service integration and expense management.
- Execute contracting methods and programs that minimize cost along with optimize income streams. Provide suggestions and support to leaders in the preparation, execution, and assessment of modifications to existing operations, systems, and procedures.
- Establish and keep effective consumer relationship and mutually beneficial business relationships with consumers. Develop and carry out programs to develop and keep favorable consumer relationships.
- Select and support personnel compatible with company objective, vision and values and guarantee staff is aligned with the company’s culture/goals/objectives.
- Drive and support a “one-company” orientation collaborating with partners across the entire company; e.g., operations, personnel, IT, business advancement, information warehouse, contract compliance, and so on. Perform cross-regional activities that boost operating performances.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) in the development of products and services responsive to existing and future needs. Assist and take part in tactical preparation and execution to boost growth, success, performance, and effectiveness throughout the company’s operations.
- Partner with leadership in the development of brand-new and promoted products and services. Represent the company at internal, regional, state, and nationwide conferences.
- Other tasks as appointed
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical, allied health, business or related field.
- Master’s degree in public health, public administration, hospital administration, nursing or business administration chosen.
- Skill in taking a look at and re-examining operations and treatments, developing policy, and developing and carrying out new methods and treatments.
- Understanding of U.S. healthcare industry; ideally with experience in both public and personal sector.
- Knowledge in worker development and performance management abilities.
- Ability to analyze resources and environment appropriate to the scope of duty and design a course of action constant with company’s objective and tactical plan., operational process engineering, remote operations management and brand-new business development support.
- Capability to effectively manage change and growth.
- Knowledge of business advancement, tactical preparation, tactical application and development of business partnerships.
- Demonstrated competence in managing differing consumer needs.
- Ability to get involved as an employee promoting collaborative decision-making amongst leadership, committees, teams or work groups of diverse composition.
- 3 to 7 of current management experience in medical usage review.
Considerable experience handling contract operations including agreement administration functions.
- Public and economic sector healthcare experience and/or has been associated with supplying services to federal government or commercial programs.
- 10 years of progressive operational management of a public and/or private sector healthcare entity with at least 5 years in a position of direct functional authority for an entire operation.
operations director, vice president of operations, healthcare operations jobs, healthcare operations management, call center vp jobs, healthcare management jobs nashville tn, healthcare management jobs
About MMS Group:
MMS is a Managed Care executive search firm. We are Managed Care’s complete recruiting resource.