Senior Director | HEDIS Operations
Job Title: Senior Director | HEDIS Operations |
Employer: National Insurance Company
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 5-10 years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
SR DIRECTOR – HEDIS – CORPORATE ROLE – NATIONAL – MIDWEST BASED
Are you passionate about HEALTHCARE QUALITY ? AMAZING opportunity to drive the design, development, deployment of NEW methods of analyzing population data. Oversight for HEDIS, STARS, QRS, state performance data and CAHPS data.
GENEROUS RELOCATION – INCREDIBLE technology, tools and resources!!!!
Oversee all advanced analytic methodologies and processes involving program evaluation and predictive modeling, including evaluation studies, stratification and segmentation.
- Provide leadership and direction on initiatives to improve HEDIS operations to ensure best in class outcomes
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure HEDIS initiatives are fully integrated throughout the business unit, maximizing opportunity to improve outcomes for members.
- Ensure compliance with HEDIS technical specifications, policies, operating procedures, and goals in compliance with internal and external guidelines
- Review and implement new technological tools and processes that support HEDIS measure reporting and submission and foster team concept with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide comprehensive analysis of HEDIS measures, barriers, and opportunities and present results of improvement efforts and ongoing performance measures
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Healthcare Administration, Business Management, Statistics, Actuarial Science or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of combined quality, analysis, medical management and research experience.Must have extensive HEDIS experience
- Experience managing large analytical teams is very helpful
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
License/Certification: Methods Evaluation Process (MEP) a plus (NOT REQUIRED)