RN | Labor and Deliver | $10,000 Bonus + Relocation Expenses
Job Title: Labor and Delivery RN
Employer: Hospital System
Location: Edmonds, Washington (Seattle Metro)
Job Type: Full-Time
Profession: Registered Nurse
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 1-2 years
Education Level: Associate Degree
$10,000* SIGN-ON BONUS for Labor & Delivery RN’s with minimum of 1 years experience – plus RELOCATION Assistance!!
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (0.9 FTE, Nights) to work in the Family Childbirth Center located in Edmonds, Washington.
The Registered Nurse in the Birth Center is responsible for delegating and coordinating all nursing care and for meeting the unit standards of nursing practice for Labor, Delivery, Postpartum and Recovery of Obstetric patients.
In this position you will:
- Assess, treat, and care for patients in a variety of age groups
- Serve as a resource for peers and other health care team members concerning routines and procedures
- Communicate with the health care team, patients, and families
- Be responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel which participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected treatment outcomes are met
- Participate in orientation and training of new staff members
About the Edmonds Facility:
This health care system has been providing sound and thoughtful care for patients in the greater Seattle area for more than 45 years. Their mission is to improve the health and well-being of the community through local, high-quality and compassionate health care services.
The facility campus includes:
- 217 licensed beds
- 450+ of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical staff
- 1,400+ staff including clinical and non-clinical personnel
- Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support services
About the Edmonds Area:
Edmonds, a vibrant city located just 15 miles north of Seattle and 18 miles south of Everett, is easy to reach by Amtrak and Sound Transit commuter rail, Community Transit buses, Washington State Ferries, automobiles and bicycles.
Edmonds was a well-established town by the turn of the century and the present urban form preserves many characteristics of its historic origins. The community’s location along the west-facing slopes of Puget Sound provides many amenities, including extensive views of the water and Olympic Mountains, access to four beaches and waterfront parks, and convenient access to a compact, walkable downtown area.
More at http://www.edmondswa.gov/
Complete The Short Form Below to Get More Details
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN – Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support certification (BLS) within 30 days of hire
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
About MMS Group:
MMS is a Managed Care executive search firm. We are Managed Care’s complete recruiting resource.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION HERE