COO | Chief Operating Officer
Job Title: COO | Chief Operating Officer
Employer: MMS Group
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 10-15 years
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Chief Operating Officer – Midwest Forward- thinking strategist will lead continued growth and development in this expanding health plan market as COO.
Excellent growth opportunities – GENEROUS incentives
This is THE opportunity to challenge your operational,financial and relationship-building strengths to move the needle on healthcare quality and ensure continued financial success and growth for this organization. You will enjoy exceptional analytic, operational and clinical support as part of a committed and talent leadership team.
- COO will be accountable for all operations across this health plan market, with responsibility for short and long term profitability and growth.
- COO has oversight for policy development and procedures for operational processes
- Represent the organization in its relationships with internal and external stakeholders : major customers, suppliers, competitors, commercial and investment bankers,government agencies, professional societies, and similar groups.
- Develop a sound short – and long- range strategic plan for the organization.
- Ensure the adequacy and soundness of the organization’s financial structure and review projections of working capital requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years in an executive leadership role (prior experience in C- suite) with a health plan, MCO, ACO, or similar healthcare enterprise
- Proven success in operations management, contracting and strategic planning and development and a passion for building and mentoring teams
- Masters or MBA is highly preferred