Director of Quality Improvement | Health Plan | RN
Job Title: Director of Quality Improvement | Health Plan | RN
Employer: Confidential – National Managed Care Health Plan
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Full-Time
Profession: Registered Nurse
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 5-10 years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Director, Quality Improvement
Director will work closely with the VP across all product lines for the growing Missouri market
Exceptional growth- generous relocation
- Lead and direct process improvement activities that provide more efficient and streamlined workflow.
- Responsible for leading and collaborating with others on National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Accreditation and/or Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) performance
- Responsible for quality improvement aspects of risk adjustment processes for all products
- Collaborate with Medicare STARS team to improve overall STARS ratings for Medicare products (including HEDIS, CAHPS, HOS)
- Oversee provider satisfaction surveys and implement action plans for improvements
- Research and incorporate best practices into operations
- Organize and control activities, methods, and procedures to achieve business objectives
- Review and implement new technological tools and processes and fosters team concept with internal and external constituencies
- Present results of improvement efforts and ongoing performance measures to senior management
- Formulate and establish policies, operating procedures, and goals in compliance with internal and external guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, related clinical degree or equivalent experience.
- Masters’ degree preferred
- 7+ years of quality management, quality improvement or healthcare operations experience..
- Formal certification in quality improvement, risk management, or another parallel field is preferred.
- RN license
- Certified Professional in Health Care Quality preferred.