SENIOR CONTRACT IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST JOB IN TACOMA WA
Perform day to day duties and testing of complex contract implementation, including UAT to ensure systems accurately reflect a contract’s negotiated terms. Assist with implementation of provider contracts.
- Design new or non-standard configuration of complex contracts, and state benefit/pricing changes
- Monitor state bulletins and banners to ensure timely, accurate submission and implementation of benefit and/or rate changes
- Collaborate with internal audit team to correct identified configuration errors
- Collaborate with internal contracting or configuration to troubleshoot and problem solve complex contract implementation issues
- Develop, communicate, implement and maintain production and quality standards
- Review new and current provider contracts and established state guidelines
- Determine the appropriate configuration of the claims payment process in the appropriate subsystem of the claims payment information system in conjunction with health plan, claims and corporate management and information systems staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of provider contract implementation, contract analysis or claims analysis experience in managed care, health care or TPA setting.
- Understanding of rate methodology and contract language.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Government programs and Amisys experience preferred.