Sr. Contract Negotiator | Managed Care
Job Title: Sr. Contract Negotiator | Managed Care
Employer: MMS Group
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 3-5 years
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
EXCEPTIONAL leadership with phenomenal data analytics and tech support.
This international healthcare enterprise offers wonderful programs to support personal development and growth.Experienced negotiator will coordinate and negotiate hospital, physician (IPAs, PPMs, individual providers, multi-specialty groups) and ancillary service agreements.
- Assist with contracting strategy for the IN market
- Manage delivery of financial settlements and collections of receivables
- Evaluate and monitor providers’ performance standards and financial performance of contracts
- Develop contracting action plans
- Coordinate with internal departments and contracted providers to implement and maintain contract compliance
- May require up to 25% travel within IN
3+ years of contracting or provider relations experience in an MCO/ACO/health plan
3+ years actual negotiation experience required
MUST have experience with value-based contracting models and advanced payment methodologies.
Must enjoy being in front of people.
provider relations jobs, provider network jobs, managed care jobs, healthcare operations management, leadership jobs in healthcare, managed care executive jobs, healthcare management jobs, healthcare leadership careers, healthcare administration jobs, healthcare operations management jobs
About MMS Group:
MMS is a Managed Care executive search firm. We are Managed Care’s complete recruiting resource.