Sr Manager, Contracting and Network
Job Title: Sr Manager, Contracting and Network
Location: Tampa or Sunrise, Florida
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 5-10 years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Senior Manager Contracting & Network Development – SUNRISE OR TAMPA, FL
International healthcare enterprise – RELO PACKAGE- excellent career growth!
- Lead, negotiate, and manage multiple large hospitals and medical groups, physician, and/or ancillary contracting activities in accordance with Corporate, health plan, and state guidelines.
- Oversee provider contracting activities to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with Company policies and standards, government laws and regulations
- Develop and implement a network development plan for multiple regions, for a set of providers and identify and initiate contact with potential providers
- Lead negotiations, implementations, and ongoing monitoring of hospitals and providers to maximize business relationships and opportunities for multiple regions
- Oversee contract configuration to ensure accurate claims adjudication and facilitate the organization of provider focus groups
- Ensures compliance with national contracting standards, reimbursement standards, provider set-up rules, exception process and use of model contract language
- Perform financial analyses of multiple business units to identify medical cost improvement opportunities and develop and execute contracting action plans to achieve results
- Oversee and train in high level physician and hospital contracting
- Bachelors’ degree in healthcare administration, business administration, marketing or related field.
- 6+ years of contracting experience or provider relations in a healthcare and/or managed care environment.
- Knowledge of contracting language and the principles of negotiation. Familiarity with managed care, State and/or Federal health care programs.