Vice President Operations | Health Plan
Job Title: Vice President Operations | Health Plan
Employer: MMS Group
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 10-15 years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
VP, Operations- Chicago Health Plan
Join the talented strategic leadership team for this innovative health plan positioned for incredible growth.
We need a results driven leader with exceptional skill in root cause analysis and process improvement. Success in this role could position you for a C –suite opportunity.
Generous relocation – high visibility
Partner with multiple stakeholders and leadership to establish strategic visions, operational objectives, and policies and procedures ensuring compliance with state contracts, related laws, regulations and executive orders.
Oversee business operations, procurement opportunities, new product implementations and complex initiatives for business development utilizing cross-functional business units and corporate teams to meet business unit and corporate strategic objectives.
- Monitor and report achievement of committed action plans to senior management.
- Direct the development and implementation of operational work processes and systems with direct oversight for multiple departments within the business unit.
- Accountable for budget, revenue targets, and Profit & Loss.
- Lead and oversee new business implementation and procurement activities for all products and complex projects, including RFP responses.
- Evaluate program opportunities and recommendations for effectiveness and ROI.
- Oversee preliminary discovery, due diligence for potential liabilities, internal control weaknesses, and financial integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 9 + years of operations, management, or administration in an MCO, ACO or Health Insurance industry.
- Experience in business development and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) experience.
- Extensive knowledge of state legislative and regulatory processes.